[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re : Throughput on an OpenBSD traffic shaper?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re : Throughput on an OpenBSD traffic shaper?
- From: Jung <pilot_(_at_)_monkey_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:17:40 -0400
- Cc: mwlucas_(_at_)_blackhelicopters_(_dot_)_org
i used an OpenBSD PF/Bridge Firewall on 50Mb bandwidth.
it was rock (full throughtput 50M) :-) , had not any problem.
hardware was a intel server
(512 MB, three em(4) cards, 1.8 Ghz Xeon CPU)
important things are packet counts than bandwidth.
just read pb@ and henning@ 's great paper
- Running and tuning OpenBSD network servers
in a production environment
- Jung (a.k.a pilot) http://monkey.org/~pilot