[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: wi(4): AP selection?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: wi(4): AP selection?
- From: Pedro la Peu <pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:13:17 +0100
- Reply-to: pedro_(_at_)_am-gen_(_dot_)_org
On Friday 09 April 2004 12:56 pm, Dan Harnett wrote:
> Won't a repeater have the same SSID?
Exactly. Hence the need to disable roaming, and the caveat that it would have
to be re-enabled to benefit from the WDS outside of that one particular room.
Visit your host, monkey.org