obsd sweat shirts (was Re: obsd tee-shirts a suggestion)

While spring is supposedly here, or so the calendar tells me, I still
wear a sweat shirt almost everyday.  The obsd project sells CDs and
t-shirts, but no sweat shirts, that I could find.  Anyone else
interested in having a sweat shirt or two touting obsd?  How about a
good button down as well?   Now and again I do have to visit customers
and dress accordingly.  :)

If you're interested send me an email off list.

-Chad-

On Apr 6, 2004, at 5:36 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:

> Just a suggestion to any tee-shirt makers out there.  You would
> attract us oldsters if you include a model with pocket.  Most of us
> over 50/60 need to have our `cheaters' near at hand.
>
> I suppose there are a few diehard smokers who would appreciate it too.

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]

Visit your host, monkey.org