wi(4) and Dlink DWL-520 Revision E1 Cards

I seem to be having problems with OpenBSD 3.4 and the said card in the
subject.  What I am getting is the following from the dmesg dump:

wi0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0 "Intersil PRISM2.5 Mini-PCI WLAN" rev 0x01:
irq 10
wi0: init failed : unable to read station address

I believe that the problem maybe due to the fact that the card actually has
no firmware loaded on it.  This would be the job of the drivers to "flash"
the cards firmware upon initialize.  My suspicions are from reading the
information on Linux and the latest HostAP drivers and a few HowTo's.  Can
anyone confirm that this is the possible case in this situation or is there
something that I am missing?

The card's Primary Firmware is 1.8.0 and the Station Firmware is 1.1.2 so
tells me WinUpate v0.7.0.

Thanks
William

[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]

Visit your host, monkey.org