[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: spamd & grey-listing innovation
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: spamd & grey-listing innovation
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:10:18 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 12:00:59PM +0200, Ed White wrote:
>> You aren't wasting much bandwidth unless you mail server is so broken that
>> it accepts the entire message body before issuing a reject for an invalid
>I think it's defined by SMTP RFCs.
No. The MTA may reply with a 5xx in the RCPT TO stage, already, so
the mail content isn't transferred at all.
Visit your host, monkey.org