Re: OpenBSD as desktop workstation?

On Friday 2004 April 02 00:47, Pechenin AV wrote:
> approaches OpenBSD, not only as server architecture,
> but also as desktop workstation for office and home?

I personally use FreeBSD for my desktop, but could conceivably use
OpenBSD if I really needed to. A friend of mine has an OpenBSD firewall
that happens to also run his IM client; it's set up that way so I can
talk him through things while he reboots between Windows 98 (spit) and
Debian GNU/Linux.

--
Shawn K. Quinn