Re: Fax Servers

At 10:30 AM 4/2/2004 -0600, Marco Peereboom wrote:
>This fax thing has amused me all morning long :-)
>
>I didn't know there were still people out there using that type of high
>technology.

(Note:  This is not a flame.  If this were a flame, there'd be more swearing)

	Sorry, Marco, don't know what corner of the world you're in that's so
advanced that faxes are archaic, but some of us need to support it, and
even expand existing systems.  Lawyers and insurance agents are pretty
fax-oriented still.  This translates into keeping something that can speak
many different fax classes around.

Mind you, we're, at present, converting all our inbound faxing to render to
e-mail attachments instead of printing, but we still have to support it.

Signing off,

--
Joseph C. Bender
jcbender at benderhome dot net