Re: thanks to jmc@ for all the MAN page work

Quoting Diana Eichert (deichert_(_at_)_wrench_(_dot_)_com):
> A technical writer is an under appreciated job in most environments.

Well, that's cause we don't usually know how to write notes
praising them.

yes, good tech writers should be greatly appreciated, esp by
those of us who just suck at writing clear documentation.

(and monday, my group at work replaces a (left the co) SA with
a tech writer under the notion that instead of us spending 2 days
writing bad docs, he can do it in 1/2 day so we all have more
time and better docs in the end.  wheeee).