[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pfsync and state synchronisation between firewalls
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pfsync and state synchronisation between firewalls
- From: Arvid Grøtting <arvidg_(_at_)_regina_(_dot_)_uio_(_dot_)_no>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:27:24 +0100
- Cancel-lock: sha1:1Fz6RaGPZP8LYel43T9uqua+LTk=
- Mail-copies-to: never
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: No such thing.
Ryan McBride <mcbride_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> writes:
> Those of you who read source-changes or www.deadly.org already know
> this, but on Sunday I committed initial support for firewall state
This is *so* cool! Now all I need is somewhere to do a test
I take it the protocol number and multicast address are in the process
of being assigned, as they haven't appeared on the IANA site yet?