[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Boot without keyboard controller
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Boot without keyboard controller
- From: Ed White <ed_(_at_)_overminder_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:26:22 +0100
- Reply-to: ed_(_at_)_overminder_(_dot_)_com
The mainboard has not a keyboard controller, only a serial port.
Next week I'll receive and test it, however I've started asking because I know
that FreeBSD boot utility stops working without a keyboard controller.