[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: USB, HID, and APC UPSes
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: USB, HID, and APC UPSes
- From: kaido_(_at_)_oldany_(_dot_)_cz
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 23:39:59 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: "gemorga2" <gemorga2_(_at_)_vt_(_dot_)_edu>
as I looked at the page of APCUPSD, I thought that it supports APC UPSes
with USB in OpenBSD, but as I can see from your email, I am wrong?
> While looking through the kernel sources it appears that OpenBSD (i386)
> supports USB Human Interface Devices (HID).
> Does anyone know if OpenBSD's USB HID interface is compatible with any of
> other *BSDs?
> I am looking at modifying the APCUPSD package to support USB UPSes on
> and possibly other *BSDs and was curious about how support for USB ended
> up in
> OpenBSD (so I have clues on whether the USB driver will work with Net or
> Thank you for your time.
> George Morgan
Visit your host, monkey.org