Re: Networking trouble on with version 3.3 on sparc

Turns out that the problem went away when I used a different network cards.  I
conclude that the linksys model LNE100TX card is not compatable with openbsd in
the configuration I am using: ver 3.3 on a sun ultrasparc 10.

Strangely, a netgear card (not sure of the model) that I have does work even
though it appears to be using the same driver.  (Well, it shows up on a dc*
interface like the linksys used to, so I assume its the same driver...)

-mathias