[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: constant noise from pc-speaker due system bootup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: constant noise from pc-speaker due system bootup
- From: Fabian Thorns <fabian_(_at_)_thorns_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:23:25 +0100
- Cc: "Dom De Vitto" <dom_(_at_)_DeVitto_(_dot_)_com>, Mark Pecaut <mark_(_at_)_pecaut_(_dot_)_us>, Dan Harnett <danh_(_at_)_wzrd_(_dot_)_com>
First of all I'd like to thank everybody who responded to my posting.
Since I didn't want to permanently unplug the speaker or disable other devices
I tried to disable lm and wss in the kernel. Unfortunately disabling lm
didn't have any afford, but disabling wss finally got the system silent.
Thanks again and best regards
Visit your host, monkey.org