[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: constant noise from pc-speaker due system bootup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: constant noise from pc-speaker due system bootup
- From: Fabian Thorns <fabian_(_at_)_thorns_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:23:25 +0100
- Cc: "Dom De Vitto" <dom_(_at_)_DeVitto_(_dot_)_com>, Mark Pecaut <mark_(_at_)_pecaut_(_dot_)_us>, Dan Harnett <danh_(_at_)_wzrd_(_dot_)_com>
First of all I'd like to thank everybody who responded to my posting.
Since I didn't want to permanently unplug the speaker or disable other devices
I tried to disable lm and wss in the kernel. Unfortunately disabling lm
didn't have any afford, but disabling wss finally got the system silent.
Thanks again and best regards