Re: Can't compile pkgsrc on OpenBSD 3.4

> /usr/ports/  on OpenBSD is the moral equivalent of /usr/pkgsrc on netbsd.
> What is missing for you in /usr/ports/?

One of the OpenBSD ports (midnight commander) was broken.  I've subsequently
found a port on the web that works.  For the edification of readers it is at

> Why do you feel compelled to use pkgsrc from Net?  (which, yes, should

1. I thought that using using pkgsrc might be an alternative if there was a
problem with an OpenBSD port.
2. Intellectual challenge.

Having read the comments, its probably best to stick to OpenBSD packages!

Visit your host, monkey.org