Re: Can't compile pkgsrc on OpenBSD 3.4

Thanks for the comments folks.  I still don't know why the compile didn't
work.  One of the error messages was

    cc1: warnings being treated as errors

Is it possible to disable this behaviour?  Can you get the compiler to
ignore errors?

I must confess to being a complete ignoramus to C, Makefiles and Ports and a
newcomer to OpenBSD.  It just looked like a good way to add a lot of new
packages to OpenBSD easily.  Presumably somebody will eventually modify
pkgsrc to run on OpenBSD3.4 (like it does on earlier versions).

The only pkgsrc newsgroup is a developers one and does not look appropriate
to this type of question.  I still haven't received any answers on
netbsd.help.

Visit your host, monkey.org