1st experience - 1st post - 1st problems ;-)

Hi list,

I have just installed OpenBSD in vmware 4.0 running on windowsXP.

I have finished the (full) install properly from a local network machine, but now I have some glitches:

1. in linux I have become accustomed to use <-- (back arrow) to re-run the last command (I don't know how this is called - bash history?!). How can I enable (if possible) this in ksh?

2. how can I configure X under VMware? I used xf86config but I seem to have some problems. The X starts and it freezes.

Thank you.

Acasa.ro vine cu albumele, tu vino doar cu pozele ;)
http://poze.acasa.ro/

Visit your host, monkey.org