[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
newsyslog email notification: is -m required?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: newsyslog email notification: is -m required?
- From: Kurt Raschke <kurt_(_at_)_raschke_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:11:09 -0500
- Reply-to: kurt_(_at_)_raschke_(_dot_)_net
If a logfile is set up to be turned over with newsyslog, and is also
configured for email notifications, will newsyslog send notifications
automatically when the logfile is turned over, or must newsyslog also
be specifically invoked with -m to get it to send the mail
Visit your host, monkey.org