[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: intel pro/1000 mt unsupported :(
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: intel pro/1000 mt unsupported :(
- From: Henning Brauer <henning_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:50:40 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 08:38:36AM -0600, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> If my memory serves me well I saw a commit for this a few days ago. Go
> through the cvs logs. It might appear on a snapshot any day now.
nope, that was a different one, and needs another yet uncommitted diff.
I sent him a diff in private mail.
the diff is at http://2suck.net/em.diff - em users are very welcome to
try it out and report back to me, especially on !i386, and/or with cards
that don't work yet.
patch < /path/to/em.diff
then recompile a kernel and enjoy.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org