Re: OT: BIND9 help, query refused for outside clients

Thanks, but I changed the rndc-key before I sent it out. Plus rndc should be blocked by pf and rndc is only allowing 127.0.0.1 to connect anyway, isn't it?

Notice any other problems with my named.conf?

Thanks,
Greg

Some kind soul wrote:

hey man, you have accidentally published your rndc-key to the world.
This allows anyone to preform remote control on your bind daemon and
as such shuld be kept secret.

key "rndc-key" {
      algorithm hmac-md5;
      secret "3nUGV52698U2ChDQJNzCBQ==";