Re: Slow Net

Just a general observation, not related to any particular message in
this thread: my "nfsd send error 55" messages went away when I swapped
out the RTL 8139 cards for some ADMtek (bastard DEC Tulip derivative)
cards from Linksys.  (They happened to be the only NICs I could find on
short notice.)

So, one more vote for "dump the rl(4) cards".

greg_(_at_)_wooledge_(_dot_)_org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |

Visit your host, monkey.org