Re: openoffice under openBSD

Hi,

(thx_(_at_)_Daniel it was the right hint to solve a part of the problem)

Now there is another problem:

When I was installing the the openoffice version 1.1rc3 by using the script ./install(root) and then tried to start ./setup in /emul/linux/usr/local/openoffice, a pop-up appeared which says, that the file instdb.ins was not found. It is not even on my disc ( find / -name instdb.ins ).

ciao

       Frank