[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
code example of bpf?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: code example of bpf?
- From: Kifah Abbad <kifah_(_at_)_prz_(_dot_)_tu-berlin_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:27:00 +0100
- Reply-to: PRZ <kifah_(_at_)_prz_(_dot_)_tu-berlin_(_dot_)_de>
I have been posting about ideas of divert sockets, and it brought me a
lot further, thanks to you guys.
I have been using libs like pcap and libnet and all.
Now since i am a total C-newbie, i would appreciate it someone would
post me an example of a process of attaching a bpf pseudo interface to
a real one...since my googling did not bring much :-)
"I am not gonna have you tell me who i am, i am gonna tell you who i am"
Visit your host, monkey.org