[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with: compat_linux on openBSD 3.4
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: problems with: compat_linux on openBSD 3.4
- From: "Frank Nebel" <franeb_(_at_)_web_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:35:58 +0100
- Organization: http://freemail.web.de/
I have some problems to install the linux-emulation on openBSD 3.4, whereas i will now list some presumptions to avoid some missunderstandings:
1. I have already read the compat_linux man page and was following the notes and instructions there
that means I activated the kernel option to emulate linux in /etc/sysctl an installed the linux libarys over ports
2 Now my question, must i have a linux distribution on my disk to mount the binaries in an ext2 environment and to install and start the programm, because in the man page there was a short hint to mount with the option -o linux.
3. At least, could someone recommend an howTo to configure compat-linux and start it or could someone post a short list of instructions.
Thanks for your help :-)
WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130
Visit your host, monkey.org