problems with: compat_linux on openBSD 3.4

Hi,

I have some problems to install the linux-emulation on openBSD 3.4, whereas i will now list some presumptions to avoid some missunderstandings:

1. I have already read the compat_linux man page and was following the notes and instructions there
    that means I activated the kernel option to emulate linux in /etc/sysctl an installed the linux libarys over ports

2 Now my question, must i have a linux distribution on my disk to mount the binaries in an ext2 environment and to install and start the programm, because in the man page there was a short hint to mount with the option -o linux.

3. At least, could someone recommend an howTo to configure compat-linux and start it or could someone post a short list of instructions.

Thanks for your help :-)

ciao

        Frank

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130

Visit your host, monkey.org