Re: Signal 11 with RAM ok

> > I've got a problem, all my compilation interrupts with signal 11 error.
> > ... I can compile with several retries.
>
> Failing hardware.
>
> > I've read the FAQ about the signal 11 problem.
> >
> > I've try memtester and my RAM seems to be OK.
>
> It can also be an overclocked/overheated CPU.

I have a board at home that gets occasional sig11's if I use the 2nd or
3rd DIMM bank - so I'm stuck with one stick of ram.  Regardless of what
ram I'm using in which banks though, memtest86 _always_ tells me my
ram's fine.

I'd tend to go with failing h/w too in this case too.

--
    <Snipe> Confusion, Denial, Accusation, Acceptance, Downplay
    <Snipe> the 5 stages a supporter goes through when taking a call

        <snipe>, psychoanalyzing on #phishtank (irc.indigo.ie)

Visit your host, monkey.org