Re: Apache core dumps when loading mod_sqlinclude

Wouter de Vries wrote:
I installed mod_sqlinclude: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-sqlinclude/

One of my OpenBSD 3.4 boxes fails loading the module when I startup apache, I can't find any errors in the error_log, though httpd dumps a httpd.core

I have another OpenBSD 3.4 box where it runs just fine, so I think I can find the key of the problem in thar .core file. Though, how can I read this core dump, so I can find out what's going wrong which causes the failure?

I found out (thanks to Byron Morton) that php4-mysql-4.3.3 and mod_sqlinclude are conflicting. Does anybody have any idea why they might conflict?

Wouter

--
I am subscribed to the misc@ list, so don't CC me.