Re: Building Firewalls with OpenBSD and PF -- Shipping delay due to illness Jacek

Thanks for posting this as I preordered the book and got an email that
my order had shipped back in July but as of today, August 29th, I still
haven't received my book. I made several email inquires and haven't
heard anything back and now I know why.

Thanks,

Tony

--