Illegal attachment type found in sent message "Re: Re: My details"

Attention: <misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>.

A Illegal attachment type was found in an Email message you sent.
This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message
reaching it's destination.

The Illegal attachment type was reported to be:

PIF is a typical virus-extension

Please contact your I.T support personnel with any queries regarding this
policy.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
RCPT TO:   webmaster_(_at_)_focus_(_dot_)_de

... and with the following headers: