pf & ipa issue

Hi,

I installed ipa (1.3.5) to manage traffic passing thru an Ethernet interface. Basic in/out/total.

I added in top of my pf.conf:

@2 pass in on rl0 all keep state
@3 pass out on rl0 all keep state

And used those references in the ipa.conf:

rule bytes_in {
        info    = Incoming traffic
        pf      = 2
}

rule bytes_out {
        info    = Outgoing traffic
        pf      = 3
}
Reported traffic is always "0" and 'pfctl -s all -v' reports:

@2 pass in on rl0 all keep state
[ Evaluations: 1612      Packets: 0         Bytes: 0           States: 0     ]

@3 pass out on rl0 all keep state
[ Evaluations: 1612      Packets: 0         Bytes: 0           States: 0     ]

Where is the problem? Traffic should pass thru those rules? I'm wrong?

Xavier
--
UNIX - if you listen to the shell, you can hear the C