[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mozilla port in 3.4?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Mozilla port in 3.4?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:27:40 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Richard Cattien <god_baum2000_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> does anybody know the actual state of mozilla running native under
> OpenBSD? Will there be a port of it in 3.4?
It runs for most people on i386. (Alas, we have no idea why it
fails for some.) Also runs on sparc64. Should run on sparc and
alpha, too, but testing there has been very sparse.
Yes, 3.4 has mozilla and mozilla-firebird ports.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de