Re: [book announcement] Building Firewalls with OpenBSD and PF

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 21:58, Jonathan Hirschman wrote:
> Did anyone order this book? Did you get your copy? Still waiting for
> mine, ordered back on July 3. Wondering if they sent any out.

I ordered the book early, too.

As said per email, it was shipped at July, 9. After three weeks, I asked
again and I was told that something must went wrong (I'm in Germany, a
direct neighbour-country of Poland).

He said that he's going to ship a new version on August, 2. But I still
haven't got any book. :-(

Sadly enough, the money was taken from my credit card account on July,
7. At least here they were quick. :-(

I'm very disapointed and will cancel the payment if I don't get the book
this week.

 -volker

--
http://nextstep-security.de/