[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SPARC performance
- From: Johan Sunnerstig <johan_(_dot_)_sunnerstig_(_at_)_netgiro_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 28 Aug 2003 20:24:55 +0200
- Reply-to: johan_(_dot_)_sunnerstig_(_at_)_netgiro_(_dot_)_com
I have a question for people running the sparc64 port.
How is VPN performance(say 3DES/MD5) of UltraSPARC II's?
The reason Im asking is cause I have a P2-233, on a 10 Mbit line,
running a tunnel to a CP FW-1.
It gets pretty loaded when I pull something big across the tunnel, but
it's still got a little headroom.
I would however like to replace this with a Sun box, I saw an Ultra1/166
MHz for cheap, but I don't wanna go down in performance since I don't
have a whole lot of headroom left.
Visit your host, monkey.org