[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ^New FSs in 3.4?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ^New FSs in 3.4?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:31:09 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 03:16:58AM +0200, Julian Leyh wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:53:20 +0200
> "Mark" <judas_iskario_(_at_)_web_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > Could I exspect new FSs support into 3.4?
> > Such FSs like ReiserFS, NTFS, XFS or Ext3?
> XFS is supported and Ext3 can be mounted as Ext2.
no, that is not the XFS you think it is.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org