Re: ^New FSs in 3.4?

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Chuck Yerkes wrote:

> I'm just repeating what I've seen here over and over:
> New GPL code will not be added.

Right.  Although I'm still a bit curious what the implications of the
GPL on this sort of thing are.  Maybe it just defers the "linking" to the
user, and only displaces the license violation to another party.  In which
case it clearly isn't a suitable solution even if someone wanted to
integrate the code via a port (at least from my perspective).