Re: hardware supported

Regardless of OS you're much better off going with an external ADSL modem/bridge.  And seeing only external Netgear ADLS modem/switches (some with the option of USB or ethernet) I'd say you'd be fine with it.

Greg

Juan Havana <juan_(_dot_)_havana_(_at_)_tiscali_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk> wrote:

Also I'd like to what DSL modems work under OpenBSD. I have been
a victim of Windows only hardware twice with Windows printer and a Winmodem.
For example does Netgear ADSL modem run without a fuss? Which DSL modem
do you recommend as Unix friendly?

Thanks,
Juan

Visit your host, monkey.org