Change in spamd logging behavior on connection close

I notice in viewing the diff between versions 1.37 and 1.38 of the source for spamd (spamd.c), the logging behavior on connection close was changed. Prior to the change, spamd logged the blacklist(s) that the offending address matched. Subsequent versions of spamd no longer do this. I don't know how others feel, but I thought the logging of the source blacklist(s) was really useful, and I'm disappointed that I no longer have these data to refer to.

What is the appropriate avenue for lobbying for reversion to the prior behavior?

Thanks.

Visit your host, monkey.org