OS Reliability

I came across this link
http://www.usenix.org/events/hotos03/reports.html

It talks about Os's crashing after a modest amount of time. It talks about FreeBSD being a bit more stable than linux because of it's "...small set of principles extensively used, and a sense of taste of what is good practice...". This got me thinking, has anyone ever seen OpenBSD crash as a result of something that can proved to not be a fault of the admin or hardware? I haven't. In fact the only time I have ever "had to" reboot was when cdrecord locked up the cd-rom and wouldn't eject (not the fault of OBSD of course).

What's your mileage?

--Bryan

Visit your host, monkey.org