[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Certification [OT]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Certification [OT]
- From: Jason Dixon <jason_(_at_)_dixongroup_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: 22 Aug 2003 07:24:39 -0400
- Organization: DixonGroup Consulting
On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 07:18, Lucas Reddinger wrote:
> Do you think the CISSP was worth your time and money? At least the
> (ISC)^2 requires experience, which is great. It costs a bit more, and
> takes a lot more talent. Do you happen to know much about CompTIA's
> Security+? Also, how well would/do they apply to admining a secure
> OpenBSD box?
This is quickly becoming OT. Please take it off-list.
Jason Dixon, RHCE