decompilation of sendmail.cf

Hi, y'all

I've been following the sendmail threads that've been on the list
for the last weeks, and with the viruses running wild at the moment,
I decided it was finally time to set up SpamAssassin.

So, installation of SpamAssassin went fine, but then I need to add
it to the sendmail configuration to have them talk to each other.
Okay, no problem... except that my .mc file seems to not have made
the last upgrade. Is there any way I can "decompile" my existing
sendmail.cf and that way get the original .mc file(s)?

Thanks in advance,
- Christer

Visit your host, monkey.org