Re: newbie, nat.conf is still in use for 3.3?

Ok Thanks Henning!

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 12:04 PM, Henning Brauer wrote:

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 11:44:57AM -0700, David Wu wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am new to openBSD and this mailing list, so just like to say hi to
you all!
My first question is regarding to the matter of pf firewalling. Is
nat.conf still in use for 3.3 or the nat rule set should be included in
the pf.conf? I know having the nat statement in pf.conf would work, but
just wondering what's the better way of doing it.

nat.conf is completely gone away (since 3.2). merge into pf.conf.

--
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
(Dennis Ritchie)

Visit your host, monkey.org