Re: (little) patching help

So, to rebuild a program like "mv" I would do:
cd /usr/src/bin
make obj cleardir depend
make && make install

is this correct? Would I do the same for something
like "mountd" (or even other packages)  (just find
/usr/src -name 'mountd' then do make obj cleardir
depend then make && make install)

Thanks alot,
Gëzim

--- Todd Pytel <tppytel_(_at_)_sophrosune_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> They're not in ports - they're in the core system.
> If you haven't
> already, get the system source from FTP or the CD
> and look in
> /usr/src/sbin.

You probably meant /usr/src/bin....