Re: boot> prompt; with delays -before- switching tty

Just thought I would let you know that I found a slightly older patch @ http://www.zzlevo.net/consredir/consredir.readme that is designed for -just- this purpose and works perfectly, after manually applying a couple chunks of it to the source code.

--
alan evetts

Visit your host, monkey.org