Re: Internet Load Balance

Quoting Anderson Pettirossi Xavier (axavier_(_at_)_teledesign_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_br):
> Helo all,
>
> Someone knows if it is possible to have 2 internet links conected to the same
> box making a load balance to internet access?

Yes, this is called "routing."
See most basic TCP books on it.
For most proper routing schemes, you need one set of addresses and
cooperation of your ISPs.  This used to be basic.  Now we're often
stuck with using the lo-cost, consumer Internet (now free of Clue!)
so you may have some issues depending on your goals, setup and needs,
whatever they might be.

Visit your host, monkey.org