[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] Re: fvwm version
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [OT] Re: fvwm version
- From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil_(_at_)_recoil_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 03:30:09 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil_(_at_)_recoil_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 01:29:23AM +0200, Han Boetes wrote:
> w3m would be a nice alternative since it support a lot of those
> features and has an unrestrictive license. But allas it doesn't work.
Maybe I'm feeling overly conservative, but I don't think w3m is a "nice
alternative" when it has _never_ worked on some OpenBSD architectures.
And pulling in boehm-gc just for a command-line web browser is a bit silly.
Anil Madhavapeddy http://anil.recoil.org
University of Cambridge http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk
Visit your host, monkey.org