[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
minor authpf change
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: minor authpf change
- From: "H. Steuer" <steuer_(_at_)_stockmanagement_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:51:02 +0200
- Organization: STORM - Stock Order And Risk Management
seems authpf needs a minor fix, as it dies if there is no
/etc/authpf/authpf.conf. the man page states that defaults are used, if the
file doesnt exist.
lines 242,243 in /usr/src/usr.sbin/authpf/authpf.c need to be something like
if (config != NULL && read_config(config))
for this to be true.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
Visit your host, monkey.org