How do i know sendbug worked?

Hi,

The man page of sendbug says "An automatic reply will be sent with an acknowledgement, citing the category and the PR number".  I have tried to send a PR couple of times and it seems that the submit was successful as no errors were generated, however i have not received an acknowledgement.  I also querried the database and could not find anything.

Is this normal?

Thx

-W