[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fvwm version
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: fvwm version
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:43:05 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl> wrote:
> Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 01:20:07PM +0200, Han Boetes wrote:
> > > *box is MIT licensed to be precise. But that doesn't matter I am
> > > afraid. Try telling them that less and lynx are GNU and can be
> > > replaced with the MIT-licensed w3m.
> > our less is not GPL.
> What is that bottom section of the less-manpage doing there? You can't
> miss it. :)
Ow I am such a bad reader. GPL _or_ less-license, and the less-license
is basically BSD.