[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Broadcom 4401 support?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Broadcom 4401 support?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:03:09 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 04:16:28PM -0700, Dclaw wrote:
> to port the drivers over. I've read on some forums that the card is very
> similar to the 57xx series, it just lacks gigabit capability, and it may
> be possible to simply add support for the 4401 via the 57xx driver,
> which is already in OpenBSD.
I looked at that, but it just isn't true that the 4401 is a 57xx
> Is anyone planning on supporting this nic anytime in the future?
anyone planning to give us (decent) documentation anytime in the
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org