Resetting NTP

I am on a leased DHCP uplink, so my lease expires every so often and I get a new one. No problem. However, whern this happens, ntpd is no longer able to communicate, because it is communitcating over sockets that were opened with the old address. The simple solution is to shut down and restart ntpd every time the external address changes. However, ntp runs as root, so there are security issues involved. I am running the no-ip2 port, and intend to use it to restart ntpd. The no-ip2 process runs as user nobody. Before I put a setuid script in a place only nobody can reach, I was wondering if anyone knew a better solution.

Thanks,

/|/|ike