Elan SC520 (Soerkis NET4801) - GPIO and Watchdog access

Dear,

I have seen  the support for the Elan watchdog  and the GPIO interface
in the src tree :

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/i386/pci/elan520.c

The  watchdog  seems to  work  via  the  new generic  sysctl  watchdog
interface.

The device is  attached to the pci host bridge but  I was wondering if
there is a driver in order to  access GPIO or do we have to get access
to the register of the elan directly ?

Thanks,

adulau

--