Re: booting OpenBSD 3.3 with GRUB 0.93

> The simple grub.conf (as suggested in the grub info file)
> 	root (hd0,a)
> 	boot /bsd
> causes BSD to panic saying that the bootloader is old, so I suspect
> some grub hacking is needed.  And I'd guess it'll need new hacking for
> OpenBSD 3.4, since the executable file format changed, too.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions, besides the obvious (buy removable drive
> carriers, install each OS on a separate disk, swap disks to change
> OS)?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what about chain loading?  Also,
supposedly grub can boot OpenBSD exactly the same way it boots NetBSD.

See the following links:
http://www.gnu.org/manual/grub/html_node/OpenBSD.html#OpenBSD
http://www.gnu.org/manual/grub/html_node/Chain-loading.html#Chain-loading

bc
    |   Benjamin A. Collins <bencollins_(_at_)_tamu_(_dot_)_edu>   |
    |     http://people.cs.tamu.edu/bcollins/       |